A look at what the greats ate gives a whole new meaning to workday snacks (New York Times).
This comparison of calories per dollar on junk food vs. fresh food doesn’t account for longer-term costs of eating junk (like dollars spent on doctor’s visits). Gives me a hankering for some Down Branch produce. (Huffington Post)
I ate this egg salad for lunch today. Pretty much perfect. (101 Cookbooks)
Mama Pea gives back-to-school lunch inspiration. It’s worth checking out the latest food blog sensation (Peas and Thank You).
These sandwiches will get you through one last family road-trip. Or maybe that first lunchbox. (New York Times)
Food trends on the rise include local and vegetable-friendly. We could’ve told her that! (Huffington Post)
- Down Branch Farm green beans to make this recipe again
- Finally will get around to trying L’Etoile’s soup
- Local Sweet Corn is the essence of an August party
- So is a great big watermelon
- Still obsessed with No Bull Burget, just like the rest of Charlottesville…
- After meeting Jennifer for a blog interview, I want everything from GreenHearts Farms
- Need a cake for my birthday on Monday! Or maybe just some cupcakes…
- Agriberry Farms peaches and blackberries are perfect for any pie
- Have been meaning to try annaB’s gluten-free forever
- Need to pair my cake with some healthier salad